SRK is a focussed mining consulting group whose clients include all the major international mining companies, financial institutions, securities commissions, private industry, utilities corporations and attorneys.
The SRK Group holds no equity in any project and is owned by its staff; it can therefore supply independent, conflict-free and objective recommendations.
Our core exploration management services deliver on testing targets, from grassroots to resource definition drilling projects.
Our processes help to take the numbers generated by technical specialists and relate them to our clients’ broader financial, environmental, community, and health and safety objectives.
Our product line covers authoring and reviewing mandates with specific focus on reporting of Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves in accordance with regulatory reporting requirements
Our technical reports are tailored to balance detailed compliance with volume, whilst taking cognisance of the specific considerations of the transaction sponsor and advisor audience.
SRK has no equity interest in any exploration, mining company or deposit thereby guaranteeing independence in the work carried out.
Other Technical Services
Why Choose SRK?
- Longevity: SRK celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2004.
- Expertise: SRK employs world leading specialists with local and international experience and the ability to focus on the details.
- Versatility: SRK provides a one-stop, seamless approach for due diligence, problem solving or idea generation, by providing a team of inhouse-experts covering each specialist area. Gaps between speciality fields are covered, reducing risk to the client.
- Focus: SRK studies focus on the areas of greatest risk, rather than indiscriminately addressing all issues in equal detail.
- Impartiality: SRK is owned independently by its employees, leading to a wide acceptance of SRK by the international banking and investment community.
- Local knowledge: SRK is a global company employing local experts who understand local cultural and legislative practices.
- Size: SRK can mobilise large teams quickly.
- Reputation: SRK's reports and recommendations carry considerable weight with stock markets, joint venture partners and banks.